Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 6, 2014

News about SDGS Spring Seminar

In January, the SDGS is hosting Joshua Taylor as the key note speaker for the Society.

 San Diego Genealogical Society - Home

Watch this home page for further information.

Having met Joshua Taylor at Jamboree a couple of years ago, he is a very busy person and he
covers things many never talk about.

I loved the talk he gave on JSTOR which is a search engine device(?) to find information but it is used at
Universities, colleges etc.  I think the Law library in San Diego has it also.

The Librarian I worked for at CVHS taught me about JSTOR ten years ago. We genealogists are
just learning about it. Maybe it will be one of the talks he will present.??

He also shares a Trowbridge line  with me. Poor fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment