Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

MyHeritage Community is launched.


MyHeritage.com has created a community based help and research source for us to use.  This is  so  amazing.

Wondering who in our area will first have major success with this endeavor.

Daniel Horowitz sent us a message regarding this new activity.

You can read more about this at this link.  Hoping this is exciting for you as it is for me.

It is like back to the  you help me and I help you form of genealogy I grew up a part of.

I do not mind paying and volunteering but I think some things have gotten way out of hand financially.

Please enjoy and let Daniel H know how you like this.

He is listed on the blog page posted here.


(
Please see the press release below and attached image. A blog post about MyHeritage Community is live on the MyHeritage blog, with some great examples of how users are helping one another. The link ishttp://blog.myheritage.com/2016/04/introducing-the-myheritage-community-receive-help-or-help-others

If you have any questions, please contact me, or my colleague, Aaron (aaron@myheritage.com).

Thanks, 

Best regards!

Daniel Horowitz
Chief Genealogist Officer & Translation Team Leader

MyHeritage Ltd., 3 Ariel Sharon St., Or Yehuda 60250, Israel  )

No comments:

Post a Comment