Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2012

Motivation Monday Motivated to Start Here

Motivation Monday Motivated to Start Here

Having the New Year started, I decided not to do resolutions but to endeavor to be more
 helpful and sharing in the new year.

 Wishing to share some interesting sites I follow to improve my writing skills and to hone my blogging
 chatter.
  I have moved out of the Genealogical Circles to find some terrific help when one wants to communicate with pen and paper or computerize.

 Goins, Writer: On Writing, Ideas, and Making a Difference

 Within the Genealogical circles I want to share this site that I have used for many years and find he has
 some of the best information available on the internet. He just added many more names and places to the
 system.

  SAMPUBCO  Locate your Ancestors. This website is a resource for genealogy researchers trying to
  locate ancestors information, family history, and historical records.

   He also hosts some sites in the worldgenweb.org sites.

   Check these two places out and may it help you Break a Brick Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment