Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 9, 2017

DNA, DNA, O WHAT A DAY

 Today was the start of the weekend  Conference for DNA in Mission Valley at the Sheraton Hotel.

 Great speakers and topics and interesting fellow attendees.

 It is sold out. I want to renew for next year now. I only got part of a day last year and both days this year.

 If tomorrow is half as good as today was we need to be prepared for next year.

CeCe Moore. It was great to see you doing so well.  Enjoyed meeting your Mom.

I spoke with a potential cousin speaker this year and hope he can see if we are kin like my data is implying.

Wow, and people  thought that the Seven Daughters of Eve was hard to follow. The new terms being used in DNA is almost an over load.  So glad I had 4-H and did this with animals in the 50's.

Sorta sad we did not jump on the wagon way back then.

I am already renaming a couple of terms to separate them from the companion term used.  Once I can keep them separate will use right term.

Wish I had jumped on the band wagon a few years back since I have been so into Medical History and DNA.

Will have lots to share in the coming weeks.  Lemon Grove Library attendees and Bonita-Sunnyside Library attendees. Remember it is always free.


No comments:

Post a Comment