Sunday, October 15, 2017
20 Random Facts to Add to Your Genealogy.. for future generations to know.
20 random FACTS about yourself that may surprise people.
1. Do you make your bed everyday? Sorta
2. What's your favorite number? 13
3. What's your dream job? The one I have now, teaching Genealogy.
4. If you could, would you go back to school? YES
5. Can you parallel park? YES
6. A job you had which people would be shocked you once held? Gift Wrapper at Jewelry Store.
7. Do you think aliens are real? Yes, long story and experience
8. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes floor or column
9. Favorite guilty pleasure? Have to think about this.
10. Tattoos? No.
11. Favorite color? Turquoise.
12. Things people do that drive you insane? Do not get the full facts before commenting.
13. Phobia/fear? FIRE
14. Favorite childhood game? Hide and Seek later baseball then older basketball. Loved touch football I grew up with lots of boys, cousins and neighbors.
15. Do you talk to yourself? Yes walk and talk in my sleep.See no rest from my mouth.
16. What story do you adore? The birth of Jesus, Christmas
17. Do you like doing puzzles? Yes
18. Favorite music? Lots of types, almost all types.
19. Tea or coffee? Coffee,
20. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? A newspaper reporter or a teacher.
Do this for your tree. Your Grandchildren may get to know you better.