Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 13, 2014

Lemon Grove Wed Eve. 6 to 8 pm Past, Present and Future

Hi all,

Posting that we shall have a fun time Wednesday and be great to see everyone again being the start of a new year. New goals being made, ideas being shared and what are we to do next.

Interesting things  have been happening. As you saw the flyer for the seminar was posted here a couple of days ago.  Hope you plan to attend.  Lots of great prizes to be given and even better lots of good information will be shared and understood by the Hibben's.   They even mentioned music at lunch.
Wonder if that means they will bring the saw.  Well, only time will tell.

My knee is better, but I must share I pulled the other side of it the other day. I hobble some times but not as much as I did. It is that 2 am wake up that I am ready to have go away.

So bring your notes, your ideas, your hopes and dreams. Will be sharing my urls and places for research. Also a note from Dick EASTMAN that you may be interested in.

Future here we come, past your gone but not forgotten, now is here and present.

Let us march to a positive drum beat this year and help each other along the way.

See you Wednesday evening Lemon Grove Library, 3001 School Lane, Lemon Grove, Ca
 6 to 8.  Free open to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment