Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2015

Out Bound Ships Leaving USA Data

I did the normal thing for me. I went to Google and asked the question. Here is what I received as an answer.


  1. outbound ships passenger lists sailing from USA and Canada

    www.olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/outbound/
    Neither U.S. A. nor Canada maintained outbound ships passenger lists. ... transcribeships passenger lists leaving USA, bound for Europe and United Kingdom.

    See I kept saying I did  talk long ago on this and I knew there were sites that could cough up 
    some information.

    1. Ships Passenger Lists from Canada & USA

      thegenealogyspot.com/ShipsLists-Online/outbound/index.shtml
      ShipsListsOnline is pleased to announce a new project to transcribe ships passenger lists leaving USA, bound for Europe and United Kingdom. Many of these  ...



      mixed bag here but one never knows.


      This is very exciting  to see there are more than two to dig into and hunt around.


      Now I can tell you this page that came up has tons more information but it deals a lot with 
      ships leaving specific Countries.


      Enjoy your hunting.  

      Passenger Ship Manifests‎

      about.com/Passenger+Ship+Manifests

      Passenger Lists USA‎

      passenger.webcrawler.com/
      Search for Passenger Lists USA

      Google is a great resource to remember to use.   

No comments:

Post a Comment