Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 9, 2015

Mentioning Blogs, Have you tried THEINDEPTHGENEALOGIST.COM

MENTIONING BLOGS.........

Out in the world of genealogy we have some really neat places to garner information.
This is one I follow and these are the people who control it.

Jennifer Alford, Shannon Combs-Bennett, Terri O'Connell

I chose this blog because it picks up the top ten blog posts that people have really learned and enjoyed from.
I wrote one article for them so long ago I can' t remember the year.

IDG's Top 10 Posts of 2014 - The In-Depth GenealogistThe In-Depth Genealogist


The top posts they found were written by :  Christine Woodcock, Jacky Gamble, Leslie Drwitz,
Terri O'Connell, Shannon Combs-Bennett and Michelle Goodrum.

The topics are of interest to almost all researchers:  Christine W does awesome things with Scottish Research, Terri I have known a very long time.  Suspect they are all well known in their region and I enjoyed their posts.

Enjoy and join if their information is helpful to you.

With so many blogs out there about two years ago I started being more selective.  They are one I have selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment