Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wyoming, My First Born Home



First picture advertises an office / position in the government.  The welcoming sign to the state was 1/10 that size. I almost missed it and did not get a picture.  POLITICS?

Some things the state offers, good roads, less traffic, congenial people.  Many species of birds and animals to enjoy and keep you healthy too.

I learned that the current Wolf's there are from Canada and they do not even look like the wolves that I knew when young.  Canadian wolves are huge compared to Wyoming wolves, why did the government do that to us?

Took a picture of one stuffed in Museum in Green River, WYO. That stop was very educational, many great books to consider buying for Genealogy.  I bought one on the wives of the outlaws.

More to come on Wyoming History.

No comments:

Post a Comment