Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Scholarship Presentations at EastLake High School


This early evening I went to Eastlake High School to present two Scholarships.

Sophia Zaragoza was the $500 winner.  I invited her to contact us and come meet us.
She has my email.

Samantha Morgan was not in attendance, so her Counselor has her surprise.



It was double delightful for me to see an old friend and give him a hug. Also to meet another old friends wife.  I hope she gets back to me.

Lots of Scholarships presented and lots of great things said about a lot of the students.
May the all go forward and do well in the world.

The gentleman that said you can accomplish anything you put your mind to,  was saying much Wisdom for them to retain.  If I recall he was retired Marine and Teacher both.

No comments:

Post a Comment