Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Group Meeting Wed. 6 pm Lemon Grove Library

Come join the group at the Lemon Grove Library. We are a small friendly group, whom helps each other from learning computers to resolving dead ends.

I like to give one talk each month and maybe a mini talk at the other meeting.
We like to have time to do the question answer game for those in need of help or
advise.

William Dollarhide's books will be passed out at this meeting.

I am seriously looking for anyone wanting to go to Los Angeles Library soon to do more research. I am debating an over night or a all day event. I have to contact the Library for parking and where to stay yet.

Also we have been invited to go to the LDS Library on a Wednesday night to learn of all the things both old and new that they have and we need to discuss and set that up for in the near future. If not a Wednesday night maybe a Saturday morning to go research??
Susi SusiCP@cox.net

1 comment:

  1. Dear Suzi,
    I would be honored to accompany you for a library trip to LA and for the "special" library tour --- just give me time, place, and what I need and I will be there with bells on. Also I would like to stop by the Roselawn cemetary and review and take pics of grandma and grandpa Reed.

    ReplyDelete