Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 21, 2023

Some gathered Data on Huffman/Hoffman Line.

HUFFMAN/HOFFMAN FAMILY LINEAGE SW PENNSYLVANIA GREENE CO. AREA. First to let you all know Huffman did not exist in Germany until 1880 is what Germany informed family of long ago. Hoffman can be spelt HOOFMAN, HUFFMAN Houghman etc. Here is what a cousin and I have gathered since 1994. Helen Durbin and I have worked this since Mildred Russell passed. I worked with Mildred for some time and was going to see her and she got a flu and died before I could get there. Helen greeted me at the airport when I arrived and the rest is history. Here is one of the many places we have put data for others to learn about the famkly its' married in kin. https://www.ourfamilyhistories.com/hsdurbin/ Read and enjoy we had to put the sources on another page we just kept growing. All here has been verified and sourced. Susan Jones Pentico. daughter of Dorothy Hoffman Jones grandaughter of Cecil Lee Hoffman gggranddau of Franklin Hoffman Franklin's father was Sanford Hoffman/Huffman his father was Henry Hoffman/HUFFMAN and his father was Henry Hoffman/Huffman. We beleive we have it back to more generations but my back up drive died and I do not have source right now. April 21, 2023. San Diego, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment