Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 9, 2023

August , September and November data October not yet received.

 My Report for August event and September Event and November Event


 November  Event ,Time to be Thankful—What or whom are you most thankful regarding your Ancestors?

Please I wish all Members to attend and share this experience with others.   November is the Thankful Month we should taking advantage of the thoughts it brings up in ones research.  Please do attend 21 November.  1 to 3 pm Bonita Sunnyside Library.

August Event was written up and sent : due to turning the floor over to our President for her goals for October..
I post often. We started this blog in Lemon Grove years ago. Always find data here or information to ponder. 


My other blog is family related.  My cousin and I have two sites for sources on our lineage which I will share next month. 

This month for September we will continue to do as our by laws say to help each other to move forward in our research.  I will be bringing books and possibly the Charts from our  CVL library to go over.

It is always fun to find new links and more information.  Someone on Facebook Ohio Genealogical Site asked this question.  What was some of the titles or jobs that your ancestors did?  I answered my Uncle and my Grandfather,  his DAD had a side job of Bee Keepers and sold honey for many, many years.  The writer had never heard of a Bee Keeper before. 


I am awaiting word from President as to the October events title etc for the posters we  put out at the Library and 
Historical Society.

Susi Pentico
Educational Chairperson
CVGS
SusiCP1@gmail.com 619 623 5250

 BE AWARE THE OCTOBER EVENT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT WE HAVE DONE IN THE PAST AND EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN LOTS AND SHARE MORE AND HAVE FUN.  
 
SEE YOU ON THE 18TH AT 1 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment