Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 29, 2023

CVGS Picnic Was a Nice Event. Thanks to all whom made it so Great.

Picnic in a Patio beats a park. The food was very delightful. Hope we do more of them. Thanks Sam and Terri Seat. Hoping others had a great time sharing the match game. Seems it made the brain work a bit after food in the body. Food o yes very good, Braut was excellent, the burgers and Hot dogs looked good too. Just do not get a Braut often. That. Krauat with Bacon was so good. I truly ate or tasted nothing that did not have a yummy flavor. I couple of dishes I wanted to find whom made them and didn't get that lucky. Everything was good. The company, the environment, and the food and people. COOKIES yes COOKIES, they were talked about by everyone from when I first stepped in the door. I finally got a taste after I took a couple home for hubby. The Lemon cookie was very flavorful. But I loved that mixed chocochip nut mixtured one the best. Bottom Line everything was GREAT. Thanks again CVGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment