Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2020

Do You Remember in Your Tree?

Do You Remember Small Stuff In Your Tree?

 Being full of questions today this will be a string of them, so bear with me, please.

 Reading Dick Eastman's Blog jarred a my mind, which I am hoping to maybe rattle
 yours with thoughts.

 Having lived a interesting life that I had not thought of like that before, I realized much of
 what I have lived is not in the family tree. It was small stuff to me.  Realizing that it may be to
 me but not if someone else is trying to remember me.  O, do you think of that when you are doing  Genealogy?

 With our world trying to go upside down, suspecting maybe a different slate on thinking on our
  data might help the future and ourselves in our research.  Do You Agree?

  Love using a Timeline, how intense or casual should it be?

  Miss our general sessions and much has transpired. Would love to know how in depth you do your
  personal time line for the future to see ?

No comments:

Post a Comment