Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2022

DNA- Response Feb 19,2022 Today a person (distant cousin) contacted me via my DNA tests I did. We had a great chat and share many names on Mom's Hoffman, Plants, Duvall, and other names. By backing off learning more DNA the last two years I am a bit rusty on determining or understanding how to call the matching. But we figured it out with surnames we both had. It is rather scary to learn that our families are not having children any more. When looking back at ancestors that had 15 children living and several deceased. Even more scary that the newspaper had an article about the lack of children born and the results of harm it is going to cause the USA. I am a sibling with three more and the break down is : I have 5 living children, siblings have 3 living 2 living and 2 living. So my Parents had 12 Grandchildren. We have 10 grandchildren and they only have 3. Many have not even married and yes they are over 30. If this falls true in most households I can forsee this message in the paper showing much potential truth. Thinking of doing more tracking on this topic just within my own family. No sibling has more than 3. Have to think more on it. Blessings all. Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment