Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Eastman Researchers, My Great Grandmother..Margaret Mae EASTMAN

  This lady wrote to me from the time I was 12 + until her death in Jan 1958. the 23th.

She was the daughter of George Herbert EASTMAN  and Lydia TROWBRIDGE.

Abijah Stoddard EASTMAN was George's father and mother was Esther Thomas (*)

Vespasion EASTMAN born 1754  - 1828 wife Eunice STODDARD

Azariah EASTMAN 1718  d 1777 in Fairfield, Fairfield CT. w Ruth JENKINS b abt 1722 d 1777

Peter EASTMAN 1684-1764 m Mehitable ROOT.

Joseph EASTMAN  8 NOV 1650 d 4 APRIL 1692 m Mary TILTON b 8 Feb 1647

Roger EASTMAN  b 1610 d 1694

John EASTMAN b 1579

Alas the letters we shared were lost by the USN when we were shipped from Coronado, CA to Barbers Point, HI in 1967 Feb.  WE lost an entire wardrobe box with most of my keepsakes for family data and our recent Xmas gift from my parents that the mail lost and got it to us as they were closing the box.  BOOO HOOO> Almost all of the early letters by my husband were gone also.
I wrote to many of MOM and DAD's Elders to help MOM do Genealogy.

That is a her last husband (Mr. Archer) in picture holding a FOULK baby and the parents are being them.

FOULK"S whose DAD is that.?   They also lost my address book with ability to reach many of these  people lost.

1 comment:

  1. Esther Thomas may have been Esther Wood but records imply she was a THOMAS. That line fits our data. Also I need to reverify Joseph's Birth date. I suddenly see another on other file. Susi

    ReplyDelete